You don’t have to settle for a practice that herds you in and out, makes you feel guilty, feels like a clinic, or makes you go from specialist to specialist for your dental care. Johnson Dentistry wants to be your go-to for comprehensive, caring, personalized dentistry.
Dr. Johnson and our team go to great lengths to make every single visit to our office comfortable, respectful, and gentle. It is a place where you will leave feeling better and healthier than when you came in.
Take a look at many of the services below that we can provide for you and your family. For your convenience, we accept most PPO insurance plans, and we see patients same day during emergencies.
- General & Family Dentistry – We love to help families keep their smiles clean through regular dental care. Visit us for routine cleanings and exams, gum disease treatment, sealants, fluoride, mouthguards, and more. Kids who have a true fear of the dentist or trouble sitting still may be able to receive inhaled sedation to keep them calm so they can receive the best care possible. They’ll also appreciate our treasure chest!
- Cosmetic Dentistry – Banish your smile imperfections to old photos forever. You can love the way your smile looks with dental veneers, teeth whitening, dental bonding, and gum reshaping. Whiten, brighten, and perfect in as little as one visit!
- Orthodontics – If you’d like a nearly invisible way to straighten your teeth, choose from Invisalign or ClearCorrect aligners. Teens and adults love the discreet trays – and they also love that they can remove them for eating or special occasions.
- Restorative Dentistry – Dental repairs don’t have to look obvious. With our metal-free fillings, crowns, and bridges, you can fix and replace teeth in a way that looks natural. We also offer high-quality dentures and dental implant restorations to replace teeth. We can even perform root canals in-house.
- Oral Surgery – You don’t have to get a referral for oral surgery procedures like tooth extractions, gum grafts, bone grafts, and socket preservation. We use platelet-rich plasma (PRP) from your own body to speed up the healing process.
- TMJ Treatment – Jaw pain? Tooth pain from teeth grinding? Talk to Dr. Johnson about a night guard and other solutions for relief.