What sets us apart as a practice, I feel, is we do comprehensive care, which a lot of dentists do, but we also look at it as an approach for their lifetime. We take a patient from the first day we meet them and we make a plan for their lifetime, that we're going to keep your teeth your lifetime. What are we going to do to achieve that? Just simply, conservatively, and that's how we break down the basics of it. Beyond that, we offer a lot of services. The highest technologies are here. We do same-day crowns. We have all those types of things we can go into.
But there's a lot of technology as well as the basics of their care being comprehensive and just walking them through, How are we going to be successful, in your case, as an individual? We have an office philosophy of success for our patients, that is, our philosophy is that we find a way for them to be successful; that we make a plan for their success over their lifetime that's conservative and simple, and we start there. We try and make every aspect of them being in the practice simplified, efficient, because their time matters, so that we can achieve the goals they need to achieve for good health in dentistry, but not make dentistry their life.
The team at Johnson Dentistry would like to invite you to experience a new kind of dental care – one where your needs come first and your comfort is the highest priority. We’d love to be your new dentist in Bryan! Here are a few reasons you should choose dental care from Dr. John A. Johnson:
- Convenient morning and late afternoon appointments that fit your schedule
- Touches of comfort like warm blankets, soft pillows, and private operatories
- A metal-free practice to give you peace of mind about your oral health
- A compassionate dentist and staff dedicated to giving you a great dental experience
- A modern dentist office with digital X-rays, panoramic X-rays, a CEREC system, intraoral cameras, oral cancer screenings, and rotary endodontics
- Acceptance of most dental PPO plans
Call our team today to schedule your appointment: 979-279-8839. We’re centrally located at 3702 Coppercrest Drive, near Bryan and College Station, off of University Dr. East.
Treat Your Whole Family to Top-Level Dental Care
At Johnson Dentistry, we focus on a comprehensive and preventive approach to your dental care. We’ll provide you with a custom treatment plan that’s conservative yet effective. We work to build a foundation of mutual trust and respect between our team and each patient.
When you visit us for your smile care, you’ll have many types of treatment available. Below are just a few of these:
- Dental veneers that will quickly improve the look of your smile
- Invisalign to straighten crooked teeth in as few as 12 months
- Restorative dentistry so you can chew easier and smile with more confidence
- Family dentistry so that your entire household can enjoy good oral health
- General dentistry to help you maintain and achieve a beautiful, healthy smile
- Same-day emergency dentistry to stop your pain and repair your smile
You’ve found a skilled Bryan dentist in Dr. Johnson. Call us today at 979-279-8839 to schedule an appointment with him.