There are many choices out there for a new dentist. We make the process of finding a new family dental clinic in Bryan a little easier for you. Dr. John A. Johnson Jr. and his team have been tending to the smiles of Bryan and College Station residents for over a decade. Just like many other patients have discovered, you and your family will receive exceptional dental care at Johnson Dentistry. Here’s what you can expect from us:
- Individual treatment with a conservative yet effective approach
- Access to many general dental services for your whole family
- Comforting touches like pillows, blankets, and private patient care rooms
- Convenient hours that fit your busy schedule – both early morning and late afternoon
- A trained team dedicated to making your dental experience the best it can be
Come join our friendly dental family. Call us today at 979-279-8839 to schedule your next dental visit. We’re conveniently located at 3702 Coppercrest Drive, near Bryan and College Station, off of University Drive East.
Explore All the Life-Changing Services We Offer
We invite you to give our Bryan office a try. Visit us for your next regular checkup, and improve your oral health with some of our other general dentistry services like fluoride treatments, tooth sealants, custom mouthguards, dry mouth treatment, and bad breath treatment.
As our patient, here’s what you can expect:
- When you walk through our door, you’ll receive a warm greeting from our staff. We want you to feel immediately at home, confident that you’ve found a dental practice that treats you as an individual with unique needs and wants.
- We don’t want to keep you waiting, so your appointment will start on time.
- You’ll never be rushed through your treatment or made to feel like you’re on an assembly line of patients.
- If you’re nervous about your dental care, we’ll take all the time you need to feel comfortable.
Besides general dentistry, we also offer several other types of dental care, including restorative and cosmetic dentistry. You can get CEREC crowns made on-site, bridges, dental implant restorations, dental veneers, and Invisalign. We’ve helped many patients chew easier, smile with more confidence, and enjoy an overall better quality of life.
There’s very little we don’t do here at our Bryan family dental clinic. Call us today at 979-279-8839 to schedule an appointment for you and your loved ones. You can also request an appointment online.