Like many of our patients once had, you may see a less-than-stellar smile in the mirror. Don’t worry – Dr. Johnson and the crew at Johnson Dentistry have aesthetic dentistry treatments that can turn your drab smile into one that shines. Our Bryan cosmetic dentistry can help you:
- Smile with more confidence when meeting new people
- Make dating more relaxed and enjoyable
- Gain an edge in your professional life
- Maintain good oral hygiene easier
- Feel better about your overall appearance
Give us a call today at 979-279-8839 to schedule your cosmetic dentistry consultation. We want to help you look your best!
Our Skilled Touch Will Make Your Smile Shine
At Johnson Dentistry, we won’t ever judge you on the appearance of your smile. On the contrary, we want to do all we can to help you unlock your best smile yet. To do that, we offer several different types of cosmetic dentistry.
We offer budget-friendly treatments that can be completed in one visit or less, including teeth whitening and dental bonding. If your smile needs extensive repair, we can work with you to design a custom smile makeover that combines several of our services. Our other treatments include:
- Dental Veneers – These thin shells will quickly conceal smile flaws like gaps, cracks, chips, and stains. Choose from either porcelain veneers or composite resin veneers.
- Teeth Contouring & Crown Lengthening – Dr. Johnson uses teeth contouring to smooth rough tooth edges and even out your teeth. For crown lengthening, we use a gentle laser to remove excess gum tissue and make short teeth appear longer.
- Gum Reshaping – We will shape and contour your gums with a special dental laser to balance out your teeth-to-gum ratio and eliminate a “gummy smile.”
- Orthodontics – We offer clear teeth aligner therapy through both Invisalign and ClearCorrect. Our team can help you decide which one will work best for you.
- Invisalign – Using clear plastic teeth aligners rather than metal braces, this innovative treatment can discreetly straighten your teeth in as few as 12 months.