Going through life with ill-performing teeth is no fun. Damaged and missing teeth can make simple pleasures like enjoying a good, hearty meal difficult, if not impossible. The team at Johnson Dentistry wants you to know that there’s hope for both your smile and your bite. We can rejuvenate your mouth with Bryan restorative dentistry. With our skilled and attentive care, you will be able to:Dr. Johnson on restorative dentistry Read Transcript
We're able to restore missing and damaged teeth in a number of ways, whether it be implants, bridges, crowns, fillings, all types of aspects of dentistry that most of us are familiar with and keeping that very simplified. I take my approach to be an artist and a health provider, and so we want that really nice smile and we want the dentistry to disappear though so that no one knows you had it, that no one notices that you had that missing tooth and that we've accomplished that for you. That's really my goal, and that's what I get the most fulfillment out of, is making patients happy.
Well, it's important that we restore damaged and missing teeth, for example, because things will deteriorate over time even further. Not only is it more costly as time goes if we don't tend to things, but we end up doing a lot more treatment. I find that a lot of the patients that put treatment off are patients that don't want to be in the dental chair, and they end up being in the chair longer and more often. So we do encourage that success in dentistry, meaning that we have that comprehensive look at their health and that we encourage them to move forward with things that are needed so that they don't have other issues later that are more costly and more invasive.
- Eat and enjoy crunchy, healthy foods again
- Enjoy better digestion through more complete chewing
- Smile with confidence knowing your teeth are aesthetically pleasing
- Improve your oral health and potentially avoid other health problems
- Get great performance from your new restorations for many years
- Gain an edge in your professional or work life
Why wait another minute? Call us today at 979-279-8839 to get started on your smile restoration. Our address is 3702 Coppercrest Drive – convenient for all Bryan residents in and around the 77802 ZIP code.
Rehabilitate Your Bite
As many Bryan-area residents have discovered over the years, Johnson Dentistry is the dental center to visit when you need your smile rebuilt. We offer our patient family all these restorative services:
- Tooth Fillings – We are a metal-free dental practice using only tooth-colored composite resin fillings. These natural-looking fillings won’t stand out and cause you embarrassment like silver amalgam fillings can.
- Dental Crowns and Bridges – Visit us for a CEREC crown made right here in our office while you wait. For one or more missing teeth, a standard fixed bridge or implant-supported bridge will fill in your smile and make biting and chewing easier.
- Dentures – Choose conventional full or partial dentures, or combine your new dentures with dental implants for an even more comfortable and stable fit. Proudly show off a full set of teeth again.
- Dental Implants – After an oral surgeon has placed these prosthetic tooth roots in your jaw, we can restore them with crowns, bridges, or dentures to give you back your smile. Implants will also stimulate your jawbone and help prevent bone loss that is common when you have missing teeth. If needed, we can refer you to a trusted specialist to have your implants placed.
- Inlays and Onlays – These custom porcelain restorations provide more repair power than a standard filling. Inlays fit between the cusps (tips) on top of a tooth, while inlays also extend over onto the sides.
- Root Canals – We use rotary endodontics to perform this procedure. These special tools make your treatment faster, more accurate, and more comfortable. Plus, most of the time a root canal will save your damaged tooth from extraction. We recommend a CEREC crown as a finishing restoration after your root canal is complete.