Invisalign is really nice for adult patients, primarily because it is discreet. It is hard to notice. As a matter of fact, some of our staff are currently wearing Invisalign. We've had that throughout time where patients will be considering Invisalign, and we'll bring someone in that's one of our staff members they've already seen that very day, and they had no idea. It avoids the wires and braces, and the longevity of braces. We can do it here in-house, which is nice for most of our patients. They're busy. They're professional individuals that need to ... You know, time is one of the most important parts of dental treatment, is, “I just don't have time for that.” So, we can accommodate that while they're here and get them into some Invisalign that can straighten those teeth simply and give them that great aligned smile without a lot of time and effort, usually about half the time of braces. So, some really nice things that can be accomplished with Invisalign.
Orthodontic treatment no longer means just old-fashioned metal braces. The Invisalign system has changed how people think about straightening their teeth. The revolutionary technique is especially beneficial in the skilled hands of Dr. John A. Johnson Jr. Invisalign in Bryan offers you:
- Straight teeth without using any metal in your mouth
- Discreet treatment using clear teeth aligners
- Greater confidence when socializing and mingling
- Before and after images to show you how your smile will look
- A healthier, younger appearance
- A better ability to maintain good oral hygiene
- More respect in your professional life
Don’t put off your new smile! Get started today – call our office at 979-279-8839 to schedule your Invisalign consultation. We’re centrally located at 3702 Coppercrest Drive, near Bryan and College Station, off of University Dr. East.
Treat Your Smile to Straight Teeth
When you think of orthodontic treatment, traditional metal braces may be the only thing that comes to mind. If so, you owe it to yourself to find out more about Invisalign treatment. This innovative treatment has been on the market for well over two decades, giving millions of people an alternative to standard orthodontic braces.
Invisalign uses a series of computer-generated, plastic teeth aligners rather than metal brackets and wires. The aligners fit comfortably over your teeth, and you will hardly notice they’re there. Since they’re made from a transparent material, others won’t notice them either. You’ll never worry about embarrassment from walking into a meeting or classroom with a “metal mouth.”
You’ll wear each set of aligners for about two weeks, then switch to the next set in the series. For your convenience, we’ll provide you with several sets at each appointment. When you reach the last set of aligners, you’ll have your new Hollywood smile! Many patients complete their treatment in as few as 12 months.
During your treatment, all you have to do is wear the Invisalign teeth aligners for at least 22 hours a day. Feel free to remove them for eating, for brushing your teeth, or for a special occasion. They remove easily and pop back in just as easily.
Complement Your Smile With Our Other Cosmetic Dentistry
After their Invisalign treatment is completed, many of our patients take advantage of enhancing their smile in other ways. Below are a few other treatments that may improve your smile:
- Teeth Whitening – Whiten your teeth quickly and dramatically using the Zoom system in our office. Or, for more convenience, take home a professional whitening kit so you can improve your smile whenever you like.
- Gum Reshaping – Our gentle laser treatment will remove excess gum tissue so that your teeth, rather than your gums, are the most noticeable part of your smile.
- Cosmetic Bonding – Using composite resin, Dr. Johnson can quickly repair chips, deep stains, worn teeth, and misshapen teeth. One visit is all it takes!
Straighten your smile comfortably with Invisalign in Bryan. Call us today at 979-279-8839 to set up your consultation.