So dentures can be really helpful for patients that are missing teeth, significant amounts of teeth or that … or having … that had periodontal disease, for example. A lot of patients come in that need their teeth extracted, for example, because they're unable to use them there anymore. And so a denture gives them their life back, gives them their smile back, and gives them their ability health-wise to eat again, which they have been missing for some time.
Modern dentures are a far cry from what they were just a few short years ago. If you’re missing teeth and haven’t tried custom dentures in a while, you’re in for a treat. Our Bryan dentures can help you:
- Enjoy eating a wider variety of foods again
- Look younger, healthier, and more robust
- Improve your oral health and total body health
- Increase your confidence to speak up in public
- Earn more respect from your peers and coworkers
Call Johnson Dentistry today at 979-279-8839 to schedule your dentures consultation. Get the brand-new smile you deserve! We’re conveniently located at 3702 Coppercrest Drive, just down from Hudson Creek Alzheimer’s Special Care Center.
Strengthen Your Bite & Brighten Your Smile With Custom Dentures
At Johnson Dentistry, we offer you several types of dentures to meet your needs. Your dentures options could include:
- Conventional Full Dentures – These are the “gold standard” of dentures. We will fit you with a full arch of replacement teeth for either your upper jaw, lower jaw, or both. They will remove easily for cleaning and care.
- Conventional Partial Dentures – This style of denture is used when you still have some healthy teeth in your jaw. They will fill in the gaps left by your missing teeth, give you back a complete smile, and renew your chewing capacity.
- Implant-Retained Dentures – A step above conventional dentures, these appliances secure to dental implants using a snap-and-ball system. They will feel more stable and stay in place better than traditional dentures will.
- Implant-Supported Dentures – These are our most comfortable, best-fitting, and best-performing dentures. They anchor to a bar that is in turn secured to a set of dental implants. With this setup, all the forces of biting and chewing are transferred to your jawbone, the same as with a set of natural teeth.
Bryan dentures can give you back a beautiful smile and strong bite! Call us today at 979-279-8839 to schedule an appointment.