When your smile is causing you pain, you need dental professionals you can count on to relieve it fast. Johnson Dentistry is your partner for any dental emergencies in Bryan. Call us now at 979-279-8839 to set up a same-day emergency appointment. For an after-hours crisis, our phone links to Dr. Johnson’s cell phone. We’ll get you into our office as soon as possible and:
- Provide targeted care to stop your pain and help you relax
- Recommend any treatments needed to restore your smile
- Provide follow-up care and treatment to help prevent future emergencies
Call us now at 979-279-8839 to get the expert care you need. Our address is 3702 Coppercrest Drive – across from Physicians Centre Hospital.
Save Your Smile by Taking the Right Steps in an Emergency
Over the years, there’s not a dental crisis that Dr. John A. Johnson Jr. hasn’t helped a patient through. Below are a few types of dental emergencies that we routinely treat in our office. We’ve also included important first aid steps to take before you come to our office.
- Toothache – Always call us for a same-day appointment. A toothache could be a sign of an abscess, or infection. Rinse your mouth with warm water, then apply a cold compress to your cheek to help reduce pain and swelling.
- Broken Tooth – Collect any pieces of broken tooth and bring them with you to our office. Ice will help reduce swelling and alleviate pain.
- Knocked-Out Tooth – Being careful not to touch the roots, place the tooth in a container of milk or saliva. Call us as soon as possible for an appointment, and be sure to bring the tooth with you.
- Soft Tissue Injury – This type of injury includes your cheek, gums, tongue, or lips. Rinse your mouth with a mild salt water solution, then apply gauze or a tea bag to the area for 15 to 20 minutes to stop the bleeding. Go to the nearest emergency room if bleeding continues.
- Loose Crown – Using a thin smear of dental cement or toothpaste on the inside surface of the crown, try to put it back into place. Be sure to bring it to your appointment if it won’t go back on.
Call us immediately for any Bryan dental emergencies: 979-279-8839. If you have a non-emergency need, you can also request an appointment online.