Damaged and missing teeth no longer have to keep you from enjoying your favorite foods. Dr. Johnson and his team use Bryan dental restorations to give patients back a full set of strong and beautiful teeth. With our restorative dentistry, you could:
- Eat any kind of food you want, including crunchy healthy foods
- Digest foods better through more complete chewing
- Show others a complete smile that you can take pride in
- Improve your oral health and help prevent other dental or health problems
Call us today at 979-279-8839, and you could soon be chewing with ease! You’ll find our friendly team centrally located at 3702 Coppercrest Drive, near Bryan and College Station, off University Drive East.
Get Your Bite Back With Our Help
For over a decade, Bryan-area residents have trusted Dr. John A. Johnson Jr. to rebuild their damaged smiles. Besides an inviting office environment featuring several comforting amenities like pillows, blankets, and private patient care rooms, we also offer a wide variety of restorative dental care.
No matter what shape your teeth are in, we can repair them efficiently, precisely, and without judgment. Plus, with advanced technology like our 3-D CT scanner, you’re assured of the best treatment and results possible. Your options include:
- Tooth Fillings – For simple smile repair, take advantage of our tooth-colored composite fillings. They will stop tooth decay and blend in naturally with your other teeth.
- Inlays and Onlays – For more extensive repair, we offer custom-designed porcelain inlays and onlays that bond to your damaged tooth.
- Same-Day Dental Crowns – With our CEREC technology, you can get a new dental crown made while you wait – right in our office. You won’t have to return later to have it placed. We can make you a crown to repair a damaged tooth or one saved through a root canal. We can also a crown to restore one or more dental implants.
- Bridges – These restorations are great for replacing one or more teeth. Traditional bridges anchor to your healthy teeth, while implant-supported bridges secure to two or more implants. Either one will restore your bite and open up new menu options for you.
- Dentures – If you need more extensive teeth restoration, consider either conventional or implant-anchored dentures. Conventional dentures replace a full or partial arch of teeth, while implant dentures secure to your implants with either a snap-and-ball system or a bar. The bar setup is our most secure and comfortable style of denture.
We offer many ways to eat better using Bryan dental restorations. Call us today to set up an appointment: 979-279-8839. You can also make an appointment .