It's important that you replace missing teeth because all the teeth around it are supported by that tooth. My background's engineering. We look at the machine, and if part of the machine's missing, the other parts are gonna have to do more work, and they're gonna fail sooner. And so that's one of the main aspects of why we need to get a tooth replaced if we're missing one. And not only that, but an implant, for example, will replace that single tooth, for example, without addressing the other teeth, so we're not damaging the other teeth. We place an implant and restore that function, as well as the aesthetics that can be established with that.
There’s a fantastic way to replace your missing teeth. Bryan dental implants can restore your beautiful smile and give you back a strong bite. The Johnson Dentistry team offers you all these benefits using teeth implants:
- A beautiful, healthy smile you’ll take pride in
- Expanded menu options when dining out
- Improved confidence when socializing and mingling
- Better oral health and overall health
- Romantic moments that are more relaxed and comfortable
Don’t miss out on all life has to offer! Call us today at 979-279-8839 to schedule your implants consultation. We’re centrally located at 3702 Coppercrest Drive, near Bryan and College Station, off of University Dr. East.
Teeth Implants Can Rebuild Your Smile
If you need to have dental implants placed, we’ll be happy to refer you to a skilled specialist in the area who uses a computer-guided implant placement procedure. After the implants are ready to support your new teeth, your options may include:
- Single CEREC Crown – Using the CAD/CAM technology of our in-house CEREC system, we can craft your new crown while you wait. It will attach securely to your implant and restore virtually all your chewing power.
- Implant-Supported Bridges – Unlike standard fixed bridges that anchor to your other teeth, this bridge uses two or more implants for support. It can replace several missing teeth in a row.
- Implant-Retained Dentures – Your new dentures will attach to implants using a snap-and-ball mechanism. They will feel more stable than conventional dentures and will stay firmly in place when eating, talking, and laughing.
- Implant-Supported Dentures – Our best-fitting and most secure dentures anchor to a bar that is in turn attached to implants. This setup transfers the forces of biting and chewing directly to your jawbone rather than to your gums, just like your natural teeth do.
Bryan dental implants can change how you think about everyday life. Call us today to get your new teeth soon: 979-279-8839.