Bryan dental crowns and bridges can get your damaged smile back into shape. Isn’t it time you were able to enjoy mealtimes again? Below are several benefits you can expect from new crowns or bridges from the team at Johnson Dentistry:Dr. Johnson on dental crowns and bridges Read Transcript
Crowns are a good option for helping restore function, appearance, any number of things. They help initially and obviously with function, which is a lot of times there's a tooth that's broken down. Simply by replacing that outer covering with something nice and strong to help support the tooth, we can maintain that tooth as a vital or living tooth and make it a beautiful tooth that may or may not have been the case before it broke or failed, if that's in the eating area or in the posterior area, the back area. If it's in the front, it could be to restore that beautiful smile you used to have, or that we want to create that because you're not real happy with where you are today.
Bridges are a great option for missing teeth. We'll make a porcelain bridge, for example, that will be not only aesthetic but very strong. We use a material that's 10 times the strength of your natural enamel, for example. But we don't have to have those crowns we used to see that had the little black edges on them. We can make them very nice so that it blends in with your natural dentition and you can't tell it's there.
- Smile restoration in just one appointment with CEREC technology
- Easier biting and chewing again
- Teeth protection against further damage and infection
- Increased confidence in social interactions
- A younger and more attractive appearance
Smile With Ease Again After Our Skilled Treatment
Dental crowns and bridges are among the most versatile tools of modern dentistry, especially when combined with Dr. Johnson’s skill and experience. Below are a few options you may have for rebuilding your smile using these dental restorations:
- Individual CEREC Crowns – Using our in-office CAD/CAM technology, we can make and place a beautiful new crown while you wait. You won’t have to return for a second appointment.
- Fixed Bridges – Our traditional bridges anchor to your existing teeth and fill in smile gaps. You’ll have a complete smile and restored chewing capacity after your treatment.
- Implant-Supported Crowns – After your oral surgeon places your dental implant, we can restore it with a new CEREC crown made right here. You’ll have a beautiful and functional replacement tooth.
- Implant-Supported Bridges – These bridges attach to two or more implants for a rock-solid foundation. Mealtimes will be a breeze again.
- Inlays & Onlays – These restorations are sometimes called partial crowns. Usually made from porcelain, they bond to the top (inlays) or top and sides (onlays) of a tooth to provide more extensive repair than a standard tooth filling can handle.
Put your smile back together with dental crowns and bridges in Bryan. Call Johnson Dentistry today at 979-279-8839 to schedule your appointment.