It's important to come see your general dentists for a number of reasons. We're typically the individual you see most often. If you go every six months, we're checking your blood pressure, we're looking at your overall health. A lot of overall health begins, as far as the evidence, is right in the mouth. We'll see things that are beginning to be a problem that maybe you haven't felt yet or that you don't know about yet. And so we look into all those aspects, whether it be oral cancer screening, gum disease, other issues that can relate to any number of health issues. We're looking at all of that as well as the basic general dental needs that all of us have and keeping up with that on a daily basis. And then the next step being once we found the issues of general dentistry that we need to address, then we do fillings and a number of crowns and things of that nature to help provide a good outcome.
Regular visits to Dr. Johnson for Bryan general dentistry can help keep your smile looking its best. At Johnson Dentistry, we take your oral health seriously. You can count on our general dental services to:
- Help you smile with more confidence and pride
- Catch and prevent oral problems early on
- Give you peace of mind about your oral health
- Help you avoid bigger and more costly dental work
Protect your precious smile. Call us today to schedule your appointment: 979-279-8839. Our address is 3702 Coppercrest Drive – just off University Drive East.
Our Wide Variety of Services Helps You Keep Smiling
As one of our patients, you’ll have access to many types of dental treatments – all in one convenient location near schools, businesses, and shops. Here is a sampling of our services:
- Dental Cleanings and Exams – During your exam, we’ll use an electronic cavity detector to check for decay, then thoroughly clean and polish each tooth.
- Gum Disease Treatment – Depending on your needs, we can “deep clean” your teeth to remove harmful bacteria, or use a special local antibiotic to get your gums back on track.
- Tooth Sealants – Plastic tooth sealants form a protective barrier on your teeth against disease-causing bacteria.
- Fluoride Treatments & Varnishes – Fluoride applications can help prevent cavities and can also reverse early-stage tooth decay.
- Custom Mouthguards – Professionally made oral appliances can protect your teeth during sports, help prevent bruxism (teeth grinding), and relieve jaw pain associated with your TMJ.
- Dry Mouth & Bad Breath Treatment – Dr. Johnson can make recommendations for specialty products to help you manage these chronic conditions.
Keep your smile looking great with general dentistry in Bryan. Call us today at 979-279-8839 to schedule your appointment or request an appointment time online. We look forward to serving all your smile needs!