We know not everyone looks forward to dental appointments. So we’ve done what we can to make them easy on you, from scheduling to payment. While you’ll be required to fill out some paperwork, you can save time by completing your new patient forms online before your visit. If you’d rather fill out the paperwork in our office, just be sure to arrive about 15 minutes early.
Your first visit to our office will go smoothly – our staff is friendly and on time. Your appointment will include:
- An exam so Dr. Johnson can assess your oral health and get to know you better
- X-rays to look for any signs of trouble like cavities or gum disease
- A treatment plan if needed
- A thorough dental cleaning
- Time to discuss any concerns or questions you might have
To make an appointment, call us today at 979-279-8839. You can also make an appointment .