If you’ve got crooked teeth, it’s a safe bet you want to straighten them. But you may not like the idea of wearing metal braces for two years or more. We can’t blame you! At Johnson Dentistry, you’ve got a choice of two kinds of orthodontic aligners, both of which discreetly straighten teeth in less time than braces.
To see which aligners are right for you, call us today at 979-279-8839 to schedule a consultation in our Bryan, TX office. We offer both the well-known Invisalign brand and ClearCorrect, which is made right here in Texas.
In the meantime, check out some of the benefits of this kind of orthodontic treatment. Compared to braces, aligners are:
- Hard to See in Your Smile – The transparent appearance of orthodontic aligners is one of their biggest benefits. They’re made of clear plastic and fit snugly over your teeth. It’s likely that many people won’t even notice you are wearing them.
- No Problem at Meals – Because so many kinds of food get stuck in braces and are tough to remove, many folks just avoid them during their orthodontic treatment. But you can eat whatever you’d like with aligners, because you simply remove them for meals.
- Faster – Most adult patients complete their treatment with aligners within 12 months. This is quicker than braces, in most cases.
- More Comfortable – Without metal brackets or wires to rub against your mouth, aligners don’t irritate soft tissue the way that braces can.
- Easy to Keep Clean – Not only will you remove aligners for meals, you take them out for oral hygiene too. Unlike braces, it’s easy to completely remove food debris with brushing and flossing.
Call Johnson Dentistry at 979-279-8839 to make an appointment for a consultation.