New outfits that your kids pick out can help them feel confident when they start school back. Your kids will also feel confident by having a clean, bright smile. We can help them look their best with back-to-school cleanings.
Other kids notice a smile with built-up tartar and bad breath. With routine cleanings, your kids can keep their smiles looking good, feeling good, and smelling fresh.
At your kids’ regular hygiene checkups, we’ll:
- Clean and polish every surface until it shines
- Visually examine their mouths for signs of existing or potential problems, from cavities to misaligned teeth to impacted wisdom teeth
- Take digital X-rays to see any issues in detail
- Discuss a treatment plan to restore their smiles
- Provide extra protection with sealants and/or fluoride
- Take measurements for a custom athletic mouthguard
- Address any concerns they have or you have
- Provide instruction on the best ways to brush and floss
- Keep them comfortable with laughing gas if they have dental anxiety
- Discuss payment options with you, like insurance and financing
Make sure your kids feel proud about their smiles now and into the future with back-to-school cleanings in Bryan. If they’re due for checkups, call Johnson Dentistry at 979-279-8839 (Bryan) 281-944-3634 (Spring) now. You can also request an appointment online.