You see them every day in magazines, in television shows and movies, and in person, too. You have seen those “perfect” smiles. If you have been wishing that you had one, too, then we have good news.
You can create your dream smile. Consider your gift to yourself this Christmas, or make it part of your New Year’s resolutions. Whatever your reason, start by scheduling a consultation at Johnson Dentistry.
With our many cosmetic services, you can transform your smile into the one that looks as good or better than that ones you see in celebrity photos. Turn your vision of a great smile into your reality.
Call 979-279-8839 to make an appointment with our team in Bryan, TX. Take your first step toward your new smile!
Make a Positive Change
Imagine yourself walking into a room with your head held high. You smile … and it lights up the faces of people looking in your direction. You have an air of confidence that other people find inspiring.
A nice smile has an impact on how you perceive other people. Fair or not, it makes people seem friendlier and more self-assured. That makes a difference when you are a meeting someone in person. It affects how people are viewed, whether they are on a first date, a job interview, or a business lunch with a potential new client.
Give yourself the benefits that come with a great smile.
We have witnessed this many times at our practice. Someone who comes to us seeking a smile makeover often has difficultly looking us in the eye. They are so self-conscious about their teeth that they will look away or cover their mouth with their hand when they speak.
Your feelings about your smile can become an obstacle to you being able to be yourself. When you like the appearance of your teeth, you stop spending mental energy trying to hide them from others. Instead, you feel more free to express yourself in social and professional situations.
Choose Your Own Transformation
To turn your dream smile into reality, you need to know what you want to change about your teeth. When you have a moment, take some time to really look at your smile.
Are your teeth as white as you would like them to be? Do you have crooked or crowded teeth? Is there gaps between your teeth that you would like to close? Are any of your teeth chipped, broken, cracked, or worn-down? Do you have misshapen teeth?
Regardless of your answers, you can make the changes you want with one or more of our services:
- Teeth Whitening – Remove deep stains from your smile quickly and effectively with this professional whitening solution.
- Dental Veneers – This treatment can conceal a variety of problems. Veneers are made to cover the front of your teeth and change the appearance of your smile.
- Tooth Bonding – This can be a cost-effective fix for chips, small cracks, and small gaps. You can also apply bonding to a tooth that appears discolored compared to the rest of your smile.
- Tooth Contouring – For large and oddly-shaped teeth, contouring is a way to remove excess enamel.
- Gum Reshaping – Taking away some periodontal tissue can make your teeth more visible.
- Orthodontic Care – Correct issues with your teeth and your bite by using clear aligners to reposition your teeth.
Take Control of Your Smile
Your dream smile is waiting for you! Get started today by setting up your consultation.