There’s no reason to live with bad breath! If you are dealing with breath problems, it’s time to do something about it. First, let’s talk about what leads to bad breath. We’re sharing a video by the American Dental Association that talks about what causes it.
Now, time to do something about it! Here are a few quick tips:
- Brush your teeth and your tongue after you eat.
- Floss at least once a day to get rid of any food particles.
- Drink plenty of water to avoid dry mouth.
- Stop any kind of tobacco-related habits.
- Visit the dentist every six months for regular checkups.
Of course, if your bad breath problem persists, it’s time to schedule an appointment. We can recommend special products to treat your breath issues. We’ll also do a thorough cleaning and exam to make sure you aren’t dealing with any underlying oral health concerns. Call Johnson Dentistry at 979-279-8839 (Bryan) 281-944-3634 (Spring) or request an appointment online in Bryan, TX.