Dr. John Johnson and his team have served the area for well over a decade. We are a skilled and caring dental office that you will love coming to visit! Here are a few benefits of receiving care at Johnson Dentistry in Bryan:
- A metal-free dental practice looking out for your well-being
- A comfortable environment with an enthusiastic team who treats you with respect
- Modern dental equipment like a 3-D CT scanner, digital X-rays, and intraoral cameras
- Our dedication to providing comprehensive dentistry with a conservative approach
Call us today at 979-279-8839 to set up your appointment. Our address is 3702 Coppercrest Drive, across from Physicians Centre Hospital.
Keep Your Family’s Smiles Bright With Our Comprehensive Care
The team at Johnson Dentistry believes in making great dental care easy for our patients. We offer many types of dentistry in one convenient location. You and your family can have all your smile care needs met right here!
For our youngest patients, we offer “happy visits” beginning at 6 months of age. These will help get them used to coming to the dentist. As your child gets older, we will schedule them for complete dental cleanings and exams like your own appointments.
We offer a full line of cosmetic dentistry services that can benefit adults as well as older teens:
- Dental veneers make quick work of smile flaws like chips, gaps, and misshapen teeth.
- Invisalign treatment uses clear plastic teeth aligners rather than metal, plus your treatment could take as few as 12 months!
- Other cosmetic treatments include teeth whitening, dental bonding, and gum reshaping.
For a damaged smile, you can take advantage of several restorative dentistry services:
- We use only metal-free composite fillings – not mercury!
- You can get a new CEREC dental crown made right in our office to repair a damaged tooth or restore a dental implant.
- We also offer fixed and implant-supported bridges as well as conventional and implant dentures.
Our care goes beyond just keeping your teeth in great shape. TMJ treatment can relieve your jaw pain and tension headaches, while sleep apnea treatment can help you stop snoring and give you more restful sleep.
There is no shortage of fantastic services here at Johnson Dentistry in Bryan. Call us today at 979-279-8839 to schedule your next appointment.