You feel fantastic if you look great! Just like complementing clothing and well-styled hair, an attractive smile can really increase your self-esteem. At Johnson Dentistry, we can utilize veneers to erase oral flaws like stains, chips, and gaps.
Once we’ve placed veneers to the front of your teeth, they’ll conceal imperfections you don’t want other people to see. You will not hesitate to share your smile! Our teeth veneers are:
- Look Natural – We utilize materials made to look like tooth enamel– just better. Your dentist collaborates closely with you to make sure that your veneers are the shape, size, and color you want.
- Durable – Because the materials are also resilient and withstand staining, your veneers should last for many years.
- Easy to Maintain – You will not need to fret about special cleaning regimens to keep your veneers looking fantastic. Simply brush and floss as usual, and see us routinely for teeth cleanings.
- Minimally Intrusive – Unlike crowns, we have to remove just a little bit of enamel to prep your teeth for veneers.
You might intend to utilize a few of our other aesthetic services to further improve your smile. Ask us about services like teeth bleaching, dental bonding, and teeth contouring.
If you begin with teeth that are in great shape, you’ll obtain the finest results from cosmetic therapies like veneers. You’ll discover various other solutions as well, including:
- General Dentistry – Maintain your smile healthy with regular general oral care like exams and cleanings.
- Restorative Dentistry – We fix cavities, broken teeth, and similar problems with restorative dental solutions including crowns and fillings. Additionally, you can replace lost teeth with dental bridges, dentures, or implants.
- Dental Implants – Implants are a superb selection for replacing teeth since they keep you from experiencing bone loss in your jaw.
- Dental Surgery – Our staff can remove troublesome teeth and perform various other treatments to preserve your oral health.
Interested in dental veneers in Navasota or other services? Call Johnson Dentistry today at 979-279-8839 to set up a consultation. You can also online.