Enjoy a Healthy Smile With Bryan General Dentistry
About 1 out of 4 adults has untreated decay. Source.
Regular visits to Dr. Johnson for general dentistry in Bryan will help keep your smile looking its best. At Johnson Dentistry, we take your oral health seriously. You can count on our general dental services to:
- Help you smile with more confidence and pride
- Catch and prevent oral problems early
- Give you peace of mind about your oral health
- Help you avoid more extensive and costly dental work
Protect your precious smile! Call us today to schedule your appointment: 979-279-8839. Our address is 3702 Coppercrest Drive – just off University Drive East.
Our Wide Variety of Services Helps You Keep Smiling
As one of our patients, you’ll have access to many types of dental treatments – all in one convenient location near schools, businesses, and shops. Here is a sampling of our general dentistry services:
- Dental Cleanings and Exams – During your exam, we’ll use digital X-rays and an electronic cavity detector to check for decay. Then we’ll thoroughly clean and polish each tooth.
- Gum Disease Treatment – Depending on your needs, we can “deep clean” your teeth and gums to remove harmful bacteria or use a special local antibiotic to get your gums back on track.
- Tooth Sealants – Plastic tooth sealants form a protective barrier against disease-causing bacteria.
- Fluoride Treatments & Varnishes – Fluoride applications help prevent cavities and can also reverse early-stage tooth decay.
- Custom Mouthguards – Professionally made oral appliances protect your teeth during sports, help prevent bruxism (teeth grinding), and relieve jaw pain associated with your TMJ.
- Dry Mouth and Bad Breath Treatment – Dr. Johnson can make recommendations for specialty products to help you manage these chronic conditions.
Keep your smile looking great with general dentistry in Bryan. Call us today at 979-279-8839 to schedule your appointment. We look forward to serving all your smile needs!