Damaged and missing teeth can make simple pleasures like smiling and enjoying a good, hearty meal difficult, if not impossible. The team at Johnson Dentistry wants you to know that there’s hope for your smile. Your restorative dentist in Bryan can rejuvenate your mouth using a variety of treatments. With our skilled and attentive care, you will be able to:
- Eat crunchy, healthy foods again
- Enjoy better digestion through more complete chewing
- Smile with confidence knowing your teeth look good
- Improve your oral health and potentially avoid other health problems
- Get great performance from your new restorations for many years
- Gain an edge in your professional and social life
Why wait another minute? Call us today at 979-279-8839 to get started on your smile restoration. Our address is 3702 Coppercrest Drive – convenient for all Bryan residents in and around the 77802 ZIP code.
Rehabilitate Your Bite & Enjoy Mealtimes Again
As many Bryan-area residents have discovered over the years, Johnson Dentistry is the dental center to visit when you need your smile rebuilt. We’ll use the latest technology to get your smile back into shape, including a 3-D CT scanner. We offer all these restorative services:
- Tooth Fillings – Our metal-free dental practice uses only tooth-colored composite resin fillings. These natural-looking fillings won’t stand out and embarrass you like silver amalgam fillings can.
- Dental Crowns and Bridges – Visit us for a CEREC crown made right here in our office while you wait. For one or more missing teeth, a standard fixed bridge or implant-supported bridge will fill in your smile and make biting and chewing easy again.
- Dentures – Proudly show off a full set of teeth again. Choose conventional full or partial dentures, or combine your new dentures with dental implants for an even more comfortable and stable fit.
- Dental Implants – After an oral surgeon has placed these prosthetic tooth roots in your jaw, we can restore them with crowns, bridges, or dentures to give you back your smile. By stimulating your jawbone, implants also help prevent bone loss that is common when you are missing teeth. If needed, we can refer you to a trusted specialist to have your implants placed.
- Inlays and Onlays – These custom porcelain restorations repair more of your tooth than a standard filling can. Inlays fit between the cusps (tips) on top of a tooth, while inlays also extend onto the sides.
- Root Canals – Most of the time, a root canal will save your damaged tooth from extraction. We use rotary endodontics to make your treatment faster, more precise, and more comfortable. We recommend a CEREC crown as a finishing restoration after your root canal is complete.
Regain your healthy smile with help from your restorative dentist in Bryan. Call our team today to schedule your appointment: 979-279-8839. You can also request an appointment online.