Bryan dental crowns and bridges can get your damaged smile back into shape so you can enjoy all your meals again. You can expect several other benefits with high-quality crowns or bridges from our team at Johnson Dentistry:
- Smile restoration in just one appointment with CEREC technology
- Easier biting and chewing again
- Protection against further damage and infection
- Increased confidence in social interactions
- A younger and more attractive appearance
Call us today to schedule your appointment for restorative dentistry: 979-279-8839. We’re conveniently located across the street from Physicians Centre Hospital. We’ll try to see you the same day if you experience a dental emergency.
Smile Freely Again After Our Skilled Treatment
Dental crowns and bridges are among the most versatile restorations of modern dentistry, especially when combined with Dr. Johnson’s skill and experience. Below are a few options you may have for rebuilding your smile using these dental restorations:
- Individual CEREC Crowns – Using our in-office CAD/CAM technology, we can make and place a beautiful new crown while you wait. You won’t have to return for a second appointment.
- Fixed Bridges – Our traditional bridges anchor to your existing teeth to fill in smile gaps. You’ll have a complete smile and restored chewing capacity after your treatment.
- Implant-Supported Crowns – After your oral surgeon places your dental implant, we can restore it with a new CEREC crown made right here. You’ll have a beautiful and functional replacement tooth.
- Implant-Supported Bridges – These bridges attach to two or more implants for a rock-solid foundation. Mealtimes will be a breeze again.
- Inlays & Onlays – These restorations are sometimes called partial crowns. Usually made from porcelain, they bond to the top (inlays) or top and sides (onlays) of a tooth to provide more extensive repair than a standard tooth filling can handle.
Revive your smile with dental crowns and bridges in Bryan. Call Johnson Dentistry today at 979-279-8839 to schedule your appointment. You can also request an appointment online.