Modern dentures are a far cry from what they were just a few years ago. If you’re missing teeth and haven’t tried custom dentures in a while, you’re in for a treat. Our dentures in Bryan can help you:
- Eat a wider variety of foods again
- Look younger, healthier, and more robust
- Improve your oral health and total body health
- Increase your confidence to speak up in public
- Earn more respect from your peers and coworkers
Get the brand-new smile you deserve! Call Johnson Dentistry today at 979-279-8839 to schedule your dentures consultation. We’re conveniently located on Coppercrest Drive, just down from Hudson Creek Alzheimer’s Special Care Center.
Strengthen Your Bite With Lifelike Custom Dentures
At Johnson Dentistry, we offer you several types of dentures to meet your needs. Your dentures options could include:
- Conventional Full Dentures – These are the “gold standard” of dentures. We will fit you with a full arch of replacement teeth for either your upper jaw, lower jaw, or both. They will remove easily for cleaning and care.
- Conventional Partial Dentures – This style of denture is used when you still have some healthy teeth left. They will fill in the gaps left by your missing teeth, give you back a complete smile, and renew your chewing capacity.
- Implant-Retained Dentures – A step above conventional dentures, these prosthetic teeth secure to dental implants using a snap-and-ball system. They will feel more stable and stay in place better than traditional dentures.
- Implant-Supported Dentures – These are our most comfortable, best-fitting, and best-performing dentures. They anchor to a bar that secured to a set of dental implants. With this setup, the forces of biting and chewing are transferred to your jawbone, the same as with a set of natural teeth.
Bryan dentures can give you back a beautiful smile and strong bite! Call us today at 979-279-8839 to schedule an appointment. You can also request an appointment online.