Repair Dental Decay With Tooth Fillings in Bryan
40% of smokers have untreated decay. Source.
Your twice-yearly visits to see Dr. Johnson for a checkup will go a long way toward keeping your mouth healthy. However, if you do happen to get a cavity, our Bryan tooth fillings will:
- Repair your tooth completely metal-free
- Blend in seamlessly with the rest of your teeth
- Stop decay and prevent further damage to your smile
- End the pain of your diseased tooth
- Require less alteration to your healthy tooth structure
If you have an anxious child who needs a tooth filled – don’t worry. We can provide kids safe inhaled sedation using laughing gas. Ask us for more details when you call 979-279-8839 to schedule an appointment. We’re located at 3702 Coppercrest Drive, not far from Alton Bowen Elementary.
Reverse Damage With Tooth-Colored Fillings
Our patients love that Johnson Dentistry is a metal-free dental practice. That means any fillings you receive from us will be completely free of metal. Dr. Johnson uses composite resin material to form our great-looking dental fillings. This durable material is made up of tiny particles of glass and plastic that bond to your teeth to repair tooth decay.
Here’s how the process works:
- Dr. Johnson will use a guide to select the appropriate shade of composite to blend in perfectly with your other teeth.
- Once he applies the resin and sculpts it to look natural, we will use a special lamp that instantly hardens and cures the filling.
- You will leave our office ready to bite and chew any kind of foods you want. Your new filling should give you many years of use.
If your cavity is more substantial and an ordinary filling won’t work, we can place an inlay or onlay instead. These long-lasting restorations are usually made from lifelike porcelain and bond to the top (inlay) or top and sides (onlay) of the tooth. We’ll take impressions of your tooth so that our lab partner can customize your new restoration to exact specifications.
Our Bryan tooth fillings will repair dental damage and look great in your mouth! Call us today to schedule your filling or to get your tooth examined at your next regular checkup: 979-279-8839. You can also request an appointment online.