If you look great, you feel good! Similar to flattering outfits and well-styled hair, an attractive smile can really increase your self-esteem. At Johnson Dentistry, you can get veneers to get rid of imperfections like discolorations, gaps, and chips.
As soon as we’ve added veneers to the front of your teeth, they’ll conceal flaws you do not desire people to see. You will not think twice to share your smile! Our veneers are:
- Natural Looking – Our materials look like tooth enamel – just better. Your dentist works closely with you to make sure that your veneers are the size, shade, and shape you desire.
- Long-Term – Since the materials are also long-lasting and withstand discoloration, your veneers ought to last for years.
- Easy to Maintain – You won’t have to bother with special cleaning routines to keep your veneers looking great. Just brush and floss as usual, and see us regularly for teeth cleanings.
- Minimally Intrusive – Unlike crowns, we have to extract only a little bit of enamel to prepare your teeth for veneers.
Rely on Us For All Your Smile Care
You may wish to use some of our other aesthetic services to further boost your smile. Ask us about options like teeth bleaching, dental bonding, and teeth contouring.
You will find other services right here as well, including:
- General Dental Care – You’ll obtain the best outcomes from cosmetic solutions like veneers. Maintain your smile healthy with routine general oral treatment like cleanings and examinations.
- Restorative Dentistry – We repair tooth cavities, cracked teeth, and similar concerns with restorative dental therapies including crowns and fillings. Plus, you can replace missing teeth with dental bridges and dentures.
- Dental Implants – Implants are a superb option for replacing teeth since they keep you from experiencing bone loss in your jaw.
- Oral Surgery – Our team can remove bothersome teeth and do various other treatments to maintain your oral health. Save a trip to a specialist’s office.
Interested in dental veneers in Caldwell or different solutions? Call Johnson Dentistry today at 979-279-8839 or request an appointment online.