If you look good, you feel good! Just like flattering outfits and well-styled hair, an appealing smile can really boost your self-assurance. At Johnson Dentistry, we can utilize veneers to eliminate smile flaws like discolorations, spaces, and chips.
They’ll hide flaws you don’t desire others to notice once we’ve put veneers on the front of your teeth. You will not be reluctant to show your smile! Our veneers are:
- Natural Looking – We use materials developed to appear like tooth enamel – only better. Your dentist works directly with you to make sure that your veneers are the shape, size, and shade you desire.
- Durable – Due to the fact that the materials are also durable and resist staining, your veneers should last for years.
- Easy to Care for – You will not need to bother with specific cleaning routines to keep your veneers looking excellent. Just brush and floss like usual, and visit us on a regular basis for dental cleanings.
- Minimally Invasive – Unlike crowns, we need to remove only a tiny bit of enamel to prepare your teeth for veneers.
Depend on Us for All Your Smile Treatment
You may want to use some of our other cosmetic solutions to further improve your smile. Ask us about services like teeth whitening, dental bonding, and gum reshaping.
You’ll discover other services as well, including:
- General Dentistry – You’ll get the best results from cosmetic therapies like veneers. Maintain your smile healthy with regular general dental treatment like cleanings and exams.
- Restorative Dentistry – We repair dental caries, broken teeth, and other issues with restorative dental procedures including crowns and dental fillings. Also, you can replace missing teeth with dental bridges, dentures, or implants.
- Implants – Implants are an excellent selection for replacing teeth because they keep you from suffering bone loss in your jaw.
- Dental Surgery – Our staff can remove bothersome teeth and perform other procedures to maintain your dental health.
Interested in dental veneers in Mumford or other solutions? Call Johnson Dentistry today at 979-279-8839 or request online to make an appointment.