You feel fantastic if you look great! Much like well-fitting clothes and well-styled hair, an appealing smile can actually boost your self-confidence. At Johnson Dentistry, we can use veneers to remove smile blemishes like stains, chips, and spaces.
They’ll conceal flaws you don’t desire people to see when we’ve put on veneers to the front of your teeth. You will not think twice to show your smile! Our veneers are:
- Natural Looking – We work with materials made to appear like tooth enamel – only better. Your dentist collaborates very closely with you to ensure your veneers are the shape, shade, and size you want.
- Long-Lasting – Since the materials are also resilient and stand up to discoloration, your veneers should last for many years.
- Easy to Maintain – You will not need to worry about specific cleaning routines to maintain your veneers looking excellent. Just brush and floss as usual, and see us biannually for teeth cleanings.
- Minimally Intrusive – Unlike crowns, we need to remove just a bit of enamel to prep your teeth for veneers.
Depend on Us For All Your Smile Treatment
You might want to use our other cosmetic solutions to further enhance your smile. Ask us about services like teeth bleaching, dental bonding, and teeth contouring.
You’ll find other solutions too, including:
- General Dentistry – You’ll get the most effective results from aesthetic treatments like veneers if you start with teeth that are in good condition. Maintain your healthy smile with routine general oral care like cleanings and examinations.
- Restorative Dental Care – We fix tooth cavities, broken teeth, and other concerns with restorative therapies including crowns and fillings. Plus, you can replace lost teeth with bridges, dentures, or implants.
- Teeth Implants – Implants are an outstanding option for replacing teeth since they keep you from enduring bone loss in your jaw.
- Dental Surgery – Our team can extract bothersome teeth and perform other procedures to preserve your oral health.
Interested in dental veneers in Reliance or other services? Call Johnson Dentistry today at 979-279-8839 or request online to make an appointment.