When your smile is suffering and you’re in discomfort, you need a dental specialist prepared to deal with fixing your smile. That’s precisely what you’ll find at Johnson Dentistry. Our group is made up of talented, experienced dental experts and compassionate team members who will certainly offer you the best oral experience feasible.
If so, we can carry out sedation prior to your treatment to unwind you and relieve your nerves. We’ll furthermore go at your pace and respond to any concerns you have regarding your dental treatment.
When you come in for your oral emergency situation, we’ll examine you and recommend any other or corrective sort of dental care to stop your pain and get your smile back on course. Below are a couple of sorts of oral emergency situations we typically treat, and actions you can take before you visit our workplace:
- Toothache – Wash your mouth with lukewarm water, then apply ice or a cold compress to your cheek to help reduce swelling and discomfort.
- Fractured or Broken Tooth – Use ice to ease discomfort and swelling, and bring any kind of damaged portions with you.
- Knocked-Out Tooth – Retrieve the tooth by the crown (an obvious element in your smile), and put it in a container of saliva, milk, or saltwater. Bring it to the office with you.
- Lost Filling – Put a touch of dental cement where the filling was as a short-term solution.
- Soft-Tissue Injury – Use gauze or a damp tea bag to stop any kind of bleeding to your cheek, lips, gum tissues, or tongue.
- Loose Crown – Apply oral adhesive or toothpaste to the crown, and try to put it back into place. Bring it with you if it will not remain in place.
- Loose or Damaged Dental Appliance – Dental wax or gauze can truly help keep any soft edges from exacerbating your mouth.
When time is of the essence, check out an experienced emergency dentist in Cooks Point. Call Johnson Dentistry now at 979-279-8839 for a visit. You can also request online.