You need a dental professional prepared to repair your smile when you are suffering and you’re in discomfort. That’s precisely what you’ll find at Johnson Dentistry. Our group of gifted, experienced dental professionals and thoughtful team members will offer you the best oral experience possible.
If so, we can bring out sedation prior to your procedure to unwind you and relieve your nerves. We’ll additionally go at your pace and address any questions you have worrying your oral treatment.
When you come in for your dental emergency, we’ll analyze you and suggest corrective dental care to stop your pain and get your smile back on course. Below are some common oral emergency situations we frequently treat, and actions you can take previously you pertain to our workplace:
- Toothache – Wash your mouth with lukewarm water, then use ice or a cold compress to your cheek to help reduce swelling and pain.
- Fractured or Broken Tooth – Use ice to relieve discomfort and swelling, and bring any kind of damaged parts with you.
- Knocked-Out Tooth – Retrieve the tooth by the crown (noticeable component in your smile), and put it in a container of milk or saliva. Bring it to the office with you.
- Lost Filling – Put a touch of dental cement where the filling was as a short-term measure.
- Soft-Tissue Injury – Use gauze or a damp tea bag to stop any type of bleeding to your cheek, lips, gum tissues, or tongue.
- Loose Crown – Apply oral adhesive or toothpaste to the crown, and try to put it back into place. If it doesn’t stay in place, bring it with you.
- Loose or Damaged Dental Appliance – Dental wax or gauze can actually help keep any soft edges from worsening your mouth.
Call Johnson Dentistry now at 979-279-8839 for an experienced emergency dentist in Navasota when time is of the essence. Schedule online for an appointment for preventive care.