When your teeth are causing you pain, you require a dental professional prepared to tackle the challenge of repairing your smile. That’s exactly what you’ll find at Johnson Dentistry. Our team is made up of skilled, experienced dental professionals and compassionate team members who will provide you the best dental care feasible.
You may be more anxious than typical when you’re in pain. We can carry out sedation prior to your procedure to unwind you and relieve your nerves if so. We’ll furthermore go at your speed and answer any questions you have worrying your dental treatment. We intend to make sure you’re as comfortable as we can.
When you come in for your dental emergency situation, we’ll analyze you and recommend any other or corrective type of oral care to stop your pain and get your smile back on course. Below are a number of sorts of oral emergency situations we commonly treat, and actions you can take in the past you pertain to our workplace:
- Tooth Pain – Rinse your mouth with water, then use ice or a cold compress to your cheek to help reduce swelling and pain.
- Fractured or Broken Tooth – Use ice to ease discomfort and swelling, and bring any kind of damaged parts with you.
- Knocked-Out Tooth – Retrieve the tooth by the crown (obvious part in your smile), and put it in a container of milk or saliva. Bring it to the office with you.
- Lost Filling – Put a touch of dental cement where the filling was as a short-term step.
- Soft-Tissue Injury – Use gauze to stop any type of bleeding to your cheek, lips, gum tissues, or tongue.
- Loose Crown – Apply dental adhesive or toothpaste to the crown. Try to put it back where it goes. If it does not stay, bring it with you.
- Loose or Damaged Dental Appliance – Dental wax or gauze can really help keep any soft edges from worsening your mouth.
Call Johnson Dentistry now at 979-279-8839 to reach a knowledgeable emergency dentist in Sleepy Hollow when time is of the essence. For routine care, you can also request an appointment online.