When you’re in discomfort and your smile is suffering, you require a dentist prepared to take on the obstacle of repairing your smile. That’s precisely what you’ll discover at Johnson Dentistry. Our team is made up of gifted, experienced dental professionals and caring team members who will definitely offer you the best care feasible.
You might be more anxious than normal when you’re in discomfort. If so, we can provide sedation prior to your treatment to relax you and soothe your nerves. We’ll furthermore go at your pace and respond to any concerns you have worrying your oral treatment. We intend to make certain you’re relaxed and pain-free.
When you come in for your oral emergency situation, we’ll analyze you and suggest any corrective or other sort of dental care to stop your discomfort and get your smile back on course. Below are a number of situations we deal with, and actions you can take before you pertain to our workplace:
- Tooth Pain – Wash your mouth with lukewarm water, then use ice or a cold compress to your cheek to help in reducing swelling and discomfort.
- Fractured or Broken Tooth – Use ice to alleviate discomfort and swelling, and bring any type of broken parts with you.
- Knocked-Out Tooth – Retrieve the tooth by the crown (noticeable component in your smile), and put it in a container of saliva, saltwater, or milk. Bring it to the office with you.
- Lost Filling – Put a touch of dental cement where the filling was as a short-term solution.
- Soft-Tissue Injury – Use gauze or a damp tea bag to stop any type of bleeding to your cheek, lips, gum tissues, or tongue.
- Loose Crown – Apply oral adhesive or toothpaste to the crown, and try to put it back into location. If it doesn’t stay in place, bring it with you.
- Loose or Damaged Dental Appliance – Dental wax or gauze can actually help keep any soft edges from aggravating your mouth.
When time is of the essence, visit a skilled emergency dentist in Wheelock. Call Johnson Dentistry now at 979-279-8839 for a visit. You can request an appointment online, too.