You require a dental professional prepared to tackle the challenge of repairing your teeth when your mouth is in discomfort. That’s exactly what you’ll discover at Johnson Dentistry. Our team is made up of skilled, knowledgeable dental experts and thoughtful members who will give you the absolute best dental experience feasible.
When you’re in pain, you might be extra distressed than usual. We can provide sedation prior to your treatment to relax you and soothe your nerves. We will work at your pace and answer any concerns you have worrying your dental treatment. We make certain you are as relaxed as practical.
When you come in for your dental emergency, we’ll analyze you and suggest any other or corrective type of dental care to stop your discomfort and get your smile back on course. Below are some common dental emergencies we deal with and actions you can take previously you pertain to our workplace:
- Toothache – Wash your mouth with lukewarm water, then use ice or a cold compress to your cheek to help in reducing swelling and pain.
- Fractured or Broken Tooth – Use ice to ease pain and swelling, and bring any sort of broken parts with you.
- Knocked-Out Tooth – Retrieve the tooth by the crown (obvious part in your smile), and put it in a container of saliva, saltwater, or milk. Bring it to the office with you.
- Lost Filling – Put a touch of dental cement where the filling was as a short-term measure.
- Soft-Tissue Injury – Use gauze or a damp tea bag to stop any kind of bleeding to your cheek, lips, gum tissues, or tongue.
- Loose Crown – Apply oral adhesive or toothpaste to the crown, and try to put it back into place. Bring it with you if it will not stay in place.
- Damaged or Loose Dental Appliance – Dental wax or gauze can actually help keep any soft edges from worsening your mouth.
When time is of the essence, go to an experienced emergency dentist in Wilcox. Call Johnson Dentistry now at 979-279-8839. You can also contact us online to make an appointment for routine care.