The right family dentist can make a world of difference for you and the people you love. By making Johnson Dentistry your home for oral health, you may find that you start looking forward to your dental visits. Your whole family can get the care they need from our staff with detailed services like:
- General Dentistry – Patients of all ages need routine services like exams, cleanings, and gum disease treatment to stay in top dental health.
- Cosmetic Dental Care – For a self-confidence boost, enhance your smile with teeth bleaching, veneers, tooth bonding, tooth contouring, gum reshaping, and crown lengthening.
- Orthodontics – Teenagers and adults can benefit from metal-free orthodontic treatment with Invisalign or ClearCorrect aligners. You’ll appreciate the nearly undetectable look and convenience of clear plastic aligners.
- Emergency Dental Care – When you have kids, you know dental emergencies can arise at any time. When they do, call our team for quick relief, often with same-day care.
- Restorative Dentistry – Fillings, root canals, and same-day crowns can repair damaged teeth. Bridges and dentures can give you a complete smile again.
- Dental Implants – Implants are the most natural way to replace teeth. Whether you get a single implant with a crown to change one tooth or implant-secured dentures to replace all your teeth, you’ll take pleasure in a natural appearance and function.
- Oral Surgery – You don’t need to visit a specialist for many procedures, including tooth extractions, wisdom teeth removal, and bone grafts.
You can remain relaxed throughout any procedure with our patient-friendly approach. If needed, we can provide laughing gas to ensure you are calm and pain-free.
So your family can receive the care they need, we accept many dental insurance plans and offer multiple payment options. This includes third-party financing through CareCredit.
Call 979-279-8839 now to plan a visit to your family dentist in Kurten, TX. You can also make an appointment by contacting us