Let us help you rebuild your beautiful smile and regain your strong bite. When you have dental implants in Spring, TX, you can:
- Feel confident in your smile in social and professional settings
- Restore your ability to speak naturally and clearly
- Have a complete set of teeth again
- Improve your oral health and overall health
- Eat your favorite foods comfortably
Don’t miss out on all life has to offer! Call us today at 281-944-3634 to schedule your implants consultation at Johnson Dentistry.
Strengthen Your Bite With Teeth Implants
If you are missing teeth, you should make an appointment to talk to Dr. Johnson about whether you are a good candidate for implants. If so, he can refer you to a specialist for implant placement. Then, we can add restorations such as:
- Crowns – Replace a single tooth with an implant and a crown to fill the gap in your smile.
- Dental Bridges – Standard bridges are anchored to healthy teeth that have been reshaped to provide support. With an implant-supported bridge, your healthy teeth stay whole, and your bridge is strong and secure.
- Implant-Retained Dentures – These are more stable than conventional dentures and will stay firmly in place without adhesive. You can eat, talk, laugh, and sing normally when your dentures are attached to implants with a snap-and-ball mechanism.
- Implant-Supported Dentures – For more security, your dentures can be connected to a bar, which is itself attached to implants. This transfers the forces of biting and chewing directly to your jawbone just like your natural teeth do.
Implants do more than restore your smile and your bite. When you have implants, you also provide stimulation that prevents bone loss in your jaw. This keeps your jaw strong, which also allows you to eat a variety of food. This is good both for your quality of life and for helping you get the nutrition that you need.
Dental implants in Spring, TX can change how you approach your daily life. Discover the benefits of implants for yourself. Call 281-944-3634 today to schedule an appointment at Johnson Dentistry. You can also request an appointment online.