When it comes to your oral health, an ounce of prevention may be worth more than a pound of cure. You can and should protect your smile with help from our general dentist in Spring, TX. By taking advantage of what we have to offer, you can:
- Prevent tooth decay and gum infections
- Treat cavities and repair your smile
- Repair your teeth
- Keep harmful bacteria under control
Our preventive services are the foundation of your healthy smile. Discover the many ways we can keep you smiling for many years to come. Call 281-944-3634 to make an appointment at Johnson Dentistry, your new home for dental health. You’ll find our office at 8500 Cypresswood Drive, Suite 204, across the road from Chase Bank and down the street from Kroger.
Take Control of Your Oral Health With Help From a General Dentist
You deserve a healthy and attractive smile. You can improve and maintain the appearance of your teeth by getting regular checkups from Dr. Johnson and our team. During your visits, you can take advantage of our many general dentistry services:
- Dental Cleanings – Remove plaque and tartar from your teeth to reduce your risk of cavities and infections.
- Dental Exams – Catch problems in the earliest stages with routine checks. Cavity detectors can reveal decay before it is visible.
- Fluoride Treatments – Strengthen your teeth by applying fluoride varnish. This remineralizes your teeth to prevent decay.
- Tooth Sealants – Sealants are applied to your teeth to create a barrier between harmful bacteria and your teeth. This reduces your risk of cavities.
- Mouthguards – Whether you play sports or suffer from teeth grinding, you can get a custom mouthguard to protect your teeth against injury and damage.
- Dry Mouth and Bad Breath Treatments – Many factors can lead to dry mouth, which can be a welcome environment for the bacteria that cause bad breath. Let us find the right treatment for your condition.
Making us your home for dental care for yourself or your family can keep your smile healthy throughout your life. Make it a habit to regularly visit your general dentist here at Johnson Dentistry.
Get the Highest-Quality General Dental Care in a Comfortable Setting
It’s easy to receive oral care at an office where you feel at ease. To that end, our team strives to create a relaxing environment for everyone. At our practice, you will be attended to by dental professionals who are patient-focused. We offer a spa-type atmosphere with comfort amenities to keep you calm and relaxed.
You also can benefit from the dental technology we use daily in our patient rooms. In addition to electronic cavity detection, our digital X-rays allow us to get images of your teeth faster and with a fraction of the radiation of film X-rays.
We offer a variety of payment options including third-party financing, and we accept dental insurance. If you don’t have insurance, be sure to ask about our dental membership plan.
Turn to us for your trusted general dentist in Spring, TX. Call Johnson Dentistry at 281-944-3634. You can also request an appointment online.