Dental Cleanings & Exams in Spring, TX Keep Your Smile Bright
Sealants and fluoride help prevent decay and costly dental care. Source.
One of the best pieces of advice we can give our patients is to see us every six months for a checkup. Your Spring, TX dental cleanings and exams will help you:
- Catch and treat small oral problems before they worsen
- Avoid the need for extensive dental work in the future
- Enjoy peace of mind about your oral health
- Gain confidence that your smile looks attractive
- Improve your oral health and maintain good total body health
Don’t put off getting the care your smile needs to shine. Call Johnson Dentistry today at 281-944-3634 to schedule your next routine checkup. You’ll find our office conveniently located near Kleb Intermediate School and Anex High School.
Good Oral Health Begins With a Dental Cleaning & Exam
Your regular visits to Johnson Dentistry give us the opportunity to monitor your smile and look for any problems before they have the chance to worsen. Generally speaking, the sooner we can detect cavities and other issues, the easier it is to treat them and the less likely they are to cause extensive damage.
During your cleaning and exam:
- Your dental hygienist will examine your mouth, teeth, and gums for any problems, including oral cancer. We may also take a set of X-rays for an up-close look at your teeth roots, bones, and nerves. We’ll also use an electronic cavity detector that can pick up traces of decay invisible to the human eye. Any problems will be noted so that Dr. Johnson can also look at them.
- We’ll thoroughly clean and polish each of your teeth. Your hygienist will be careful to get into all the tight places that you miss when brushing and flossing. Your teeth will sparkle, and you’ll have that “fresh-mouth” feeling.
- Dr. Johnson will give your mouth a thorough examination, paying special attention to any potential problems noted by your hygienist.
- Our team will lay out a treatment plan for additional services, if necessary. Depending on the condition of your mouth, we may recommend fluoride treatments to strengthen your tooth enamel and prevent cavities, or tooth sealants that protect your teeth against bacteria. If we find cavities, we’ll recommend restorative dentistry such as tooth fillings to repair the damage.
Take good care of your only teeth with regular dental cleanings and exams in Spring, TX. Call Johnson Dentistry today at 281-944-3634 to schedule an appointment.