We all want straight, beautiful teeth that we can take pride in showing off. If you have gaps in your smile or misaligned teeth, the team at Johnson Dentistry would love to help. We offer orthodontics in Spring, TX that can give you the smile of your dreams. With expert orthodontic treatment from Dr. John Johnson, you could soon:
- Smile with confidence in every social interaction
- Make better first impressions at work
- Improve your overall self-esteem
- Look younger and more attractive
- Draw others to you with a genuine, natural smile
- Make good oral hygiene easier to maintain
Get your smile straight with our orthodontic services. Call Johnson Dentistry today at 281-944-3634 to schedule a cosmetic dentistry consultation. Be sure to ask about CareCredit to finance your orthodontic care.
Take Your Choice of Clear Aligner Options to Improve Your Smile
Like many of our orthodontic patients, you want the benefits of orthodontic treatment but are turned off by the idea of wearing metal braces. The thought of having metal in your mouth for two years or longer is not appealing.
The good news is that Johnson Dentistry offers two fantastic ways to straighten your smile without using any metal. If you’re a good candidate for clear aligner therapy, you can pick between Invisalign and SureSmile®.
Both orthodontic treatments use a series of smooth, plastic teeth aligners to move your teeth into their proper positions. With either option, you’ll enjoy all these benefits:
- Comfortable Treatment – Why bother with metal when you can straighten your smile the comfortable way with plastic aligners? They will fit snugly over your teeth and exert gentle pressure to move them. You won’t have any metal to worry about irritating the inside of your mouth. Most of our patients report little or no problem getting used to the plastic aligners.
- Discreet Care – Your aligners will be crafted from transparent plastic, so they’ll barely be noticeable, if at all. Most people will never know you’re receiving orthodontic care; they’ll just see your smile getting straighter by the week as you progress through your aligners.
- Fast Results – Many of our orthodontic patients complete their therapy in as few as 12 months. Your individual situation, as well as how well you adhere to the treatment schedule, will ultimately determine how long your treatment takes. However, you should expect to see great results in months, not years.
- Flexible Treatment – Be sure to wear your aligners for at least 20-22 hours each day, and remove them for eating, brushing and flossing your teeth, or special occasions. Then slide them back on when you’re done.
To get started with orthodontics in Spring, TX, call Johnson Dentistry today at 281-944-3634. You can also request an appointment online.