Like many teens and adults, you may have been longing for a straight and beautiful smile but didn’t want to endure two or more years of braces to make it happen. With Invisalign in Spring, TX, you don’t have to! Dr. John Johnson can use the Invisalign method to help you:
- Enjoy an even smile in as few as 12 months
- Stop hiding your teeth behind your hand in public
- Make good oral hygiene easier to maintain
- Boost your overall self-esteem
- Make better first impressions in your professional life
Take the first step toward your new smile today by calling Johnson Dentistry at 281-944-3634. One of our friendly team members will schedule an initial consultation so you can find out more about this convenient treatment.
Improve Your Self-Esteem During Invisalign Treatment
Invisalign treatment is one of our most popular cosmetic dentistry services. Rather than attaching metal brackets and wires to your teeth to straighten them, the Invisalign system uses a series of clear plastic orthodontic aligners to gently move your teeth. Our patients love their aligners because they’re:
- Comfortable – The aligners are made from a soft plastic material that fits snugly over your teeth. There aren’t any sharp, pointy edges that can poke sensitive areas in your mouth, just smooth plastic that’s easy to get used to.
- Discreet – Your aligners are transparent, so others will barely notice them, if they do at all. You’ll never have to worry about embarrassment at work or school because you have a mouthful of metal.
- Quick – Many of our Invisalign patients complete treatment in as few as 12 months. Whether your treatment is longer or shorter, your straight smile should take months rather than years.
- Flexible – You should take out your aligners for eating and brushing your teeth. You can also remove them for special occasions. Just remember to wear them for at least 20 hours per day.
Invisalign in Spring, TX could be your ticket to the straight smile you’ve been dreaming about. Call Johnson Dentistry today at 281-944-3634 to schedule a consultation.